Titan Quest Discussion
*Or just get items from that character into a normal capaign character?
[Edited by cHilLaX, 11/26/2006 12:40:39 AM]
View the inventory of all your characters using in-game graphics
- Re-arrange the inventory of all your characters
- Move items from one character to another
- Move items from your character into a vault, freeing up valuable inventory space
- Create an unlimited number of vaults with any name you want. All vaults are stored in My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest\TQVaultData
- Combine potion stacks by dropping them onto each other
- Split potion stacks apart.
- Extract relics from items so you can use them in a different item, or use a different relic with your item
- Displays item names using the game language settings
- Makes backups of all files before modifying them. If you encounter any errors, you can find the backups in My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest\TQVaultData\Backup
- Ability to correctly extract database.arz file (TQ Toolset currently does not extract array records correctly and does not let you extract entire database)
- Package also includes TQVaultMon, a utility to prevent Titan Quest from detecting the inventory modifications.
but could you tell me were to go to egt to the yellow empiror i cannon find a path out of chang an and the 2 other doors are locked
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Remove Skill Requirements
• Super Speed
+ 12 more options