Pokemon Sapphire Discussion
1. Do NOT use fly...For some reason, Latias and Latios will go somewhere else if you do
2. Try to encounter them by accident..If you actually try, you will not be doing anything else for a LONG time
3. Have a pokemon with paraylyse
4. Have a pokemon with a move that will trap them
5. Do NOT use Trapinch...It's Sand Trap ability doesn't work on them
6. Bring alot of revives, potions and pokeballs (of many sorts). They will not be afraid to attack if they cannot run...
7. Save very VERY often..
If you still have problems..then get someone else to do it ...But if you do, don't blame me if they think your bad at catching pokemon...
[Edited by hiab1000, 2/19/2007 2:02:28 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem