Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
[Edited by ThePredatore, 11/13/2006 6:14:37 PM]
*BEFORE YOU DO THIS YOU MAY WANT TO FILL UP YOUR GARAGE OF YOUR 1st CAREER TO KNOCK OUT THE 3 REWARD CARDS YOU NEED TO GET - YOU CAN BUY THE SAME KIND OF CAR 6 TIMES, SO IT'S VERY SIMPLE*
Also, before you do this I suggest being able to purchase the Evo... actually, it's required LOL, not really... because essentially you could do it with whatever you wanted, but you'd have to do a crap load of extra free roam challenges.
Now... let's start.
1. Sell all your cars except one.
2. Go to the highway and crash some cars... The cops will be after you very soon. (Sometimes you will have to CHASE THEM when you see their red arrow on the map to get their attention faster).
3. Get busted pay your fines... Repeat till you have obtained 3 impound strikes (or the max you can get on that car).
4. Get busted one more time. Then choose EXIT TO MENU. Congrats, you've gotten a "Game Over."
5. Choose career and start a new one.
6. You have no money just like before, and it's basically the same. Only you still have all your reward cards unlocked. All your cars unlocked (able to be purchased). All the challenge series you've completed and, of course, all the parts you've unlocked! So all those tier 3 cars can be purchased as soon as you have enough money, but we'll get to that soon.
7. Choose the Camaro as your car.
8. Win all the races in Kempton(only put on racing NOS as a upgrade cuase thats all you need and dont spend any money you dont have to and no visaul parts of that sort if you want a million dollars ok)... Just before you have to race Angie you have around $120,000. Yeah! You can buy a tier 3 evo. (Lancer Evolution)
9. Buy the evo and keep the camaro, trust me on this one.
10. With the Evo, beat Angie ... very easily...
(NOW - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NEVILLE IN YOUR CREW AND SAMSON IN YOUR CREW, you should've gotten him after beating Angie. These guys will give you $200 + 10% of the winnings on every race, this will help a lot, trust me it adds up.)
11. Take all fortuna territories and beat Wolf.
12. Take all Bushido territories and beat Kenji.
(Remember before you start Silverton, don't mod the Evo, it's just a waste of money and you may have to do some races in the stock evo that you wouldn't have wanted to do.)
13. Now all those races should have been easy with your Evo. But now it gets a lil harder. Do as many races as you can in Silverton. Skip the Murcielago, unless you wanna deal with it. Now, if you have had Neville + Samson in your crew this whole time you shouldn't have to complete maybe 1 or 2 of the races necessary to take over silverton completely.
14. Once you have around $970k or whatever, sell the Evo. If you don't want to sell it. Sell the camaro and do some free roam challenges, since you need them anyway. If you choose to sell the Evo you should get 1 mil and once you get that you can buy whatever you want.
15. If you don't have enough money after selling the Evo and only having the camaro and can't complete the anymore races in Silverton. DO FREE ROAM CHALLENGES AS NECESSARY.
16. My suggestion would be to get an SLR and a Porshe Carrera GT (best cars in the game, IMO) to beat the Murcielago and Darius... Should be a snap.
BAM YOU'RE DONE.
[Edited by Manchurian_o7, 11/13/2006 7:45:19 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem