Godfather, The - Mob Wars Discussion
I bought this game at LAX on my way to Mexico because I forgot to bring the only other game I own for PSP, which is Legends and something.
Pathetically I never really used my psp before (maybe for like 2-3 hours). By chance I saw this game and figured why not. Wow, I was blown away and could not put it down.
I look forward to playing for like 10+ hours on my way to London tomorrow.
I guess the rampant free roaming violence is the most attractive part of the game.
Also, being taught by Luca Brasi how to beat, pistol whip, and muder gangsters was very endearing. Like the father I wish I had.
watch out below its a segway-
I can't wait for Rob Zombie's remake of Night of the Living Dead to come out Friday. (Novemeber 10th)
1. after the game you may roam
2. you can create your own character
3. you can drive a car
4. there are more places to extort
5. you can spend more than 60 hours trying to get a 100% game completion...
on the psp...
1. after the game you cant go anywhere or play anything, just watch clips
2. you cant create your own character
3. weapons are cheaper
4. turn based wars
5. needs only 10 hours to complete.
what a difference!!!!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem