Pokemon LeafGreen Discussion
1. If I put the encounter code on for pokemon and choose only one, would I have to start the game as a NEW game?
2. After I turn the code on do I just go into some grass and the pokemon that I chose will be there as a wild?
This of course being LG and AR max duo..
I wonder if it being a lite makes a difference.
So yeah.. anyone at all feel free to enlighten me.. PokeGenius maybe?
[Edited by exene, 9/2/2006 4:35:29 PM]
1. I don't know
2. After you have the code down, just go in grass, and you find the pokemon you asked for.
Hope i helped
Hmmmmm. The only thing i can think of is put only one code in, then start the game up and search. But if that isn't working, you could go to one of the islands it is out of 4,5,6 i think it is the 5'th one. If you go straight up, using surf and so, you reach a little place, then surf to the right, you reach a cave. Apparently that cave is made for the AR so if you can't do it in there, you will have to ask someone eles.
Hope I helped this time lol
[Edited by exene, 9/3/2006 12:35:13 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem