Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
and you must hurry to a boat in next room , but when i reach the boat after loading
the game exits to windows.do you know what is the problem?
i must say that i used a cheat code for this level i thought thst cheat made the problem i disabled it and tried
again but it it didn't solve the problem , i repaired windows and installed the game for second time (but with the same
SAVES) but it still was the same!
[Edited by secret spy, 2/6/2007 6:27:07 AM]
(Or just right click on the shortcut on your desktop/start menu)
2. In the menu select "Properties" (should be the entry at the bottom)
3. Now a new Menu will appear. Look for something called "Target". There you
should see a path to the vampire.exe file.
4.Write " -console " behind this path, but without the ""
Edit: There appear to be two possibilities to do this. Either:
C:\Vampire\vampire.exe -console or
You have to enter your own path instead of C:\Vampire of course.
Thanks to Quark for that info.
5.Now start Vampire using this shortcut
6.Load the safegame
7. Go near the boat,but not so far that the loading screen appears.
9.Press "`" (The key left of the 1 on the keyboard)
10.A console will open. Type:
SaveJohansen() (press enter)
changelevel2 la_hub_1 taxi_landmark (press enter)
( Or as Nosferatu: changelevel2 la_hub_1 sewer_map_landmark )
Take care to get the capital letters right. If you get an "not defined" error
you probably messed up with the spelling.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem