Pokemon Ruby Discussion
tell evry thing
1. Purchase Action Replay (duh) - see below if you don't have it yet to figure out which version you want
2. Power off the cube
3. Put your normal memory card in slot A (if you purchased an Action Replay card with 16x, you can just stick that in slot A)
4. Put the action replay memory card in B (unless you put it in A)
5. Put the Action replay mini-DVD in and boot the cube
6. Select "Action Replay Codes"
7. Select US (only tested with US)
8. Check to make sure if your game doesn't exist - and pick "ADD NEW GAME" at the top
9. Enter the game you wish as the name
10.Enter (m) for the first code and enter the 4 code strings listed below for it. (This one is required for any of them to work)
11. Add as many other codes as you want from the list below
12. Select all the codes you want active and press start - it should auto "save hardware" and ask you to change discs to launch the game.
13. Race any time attack mode and place in the top 10 OR beat your record on any story mode to force a game save.
14. From here out you won't need Action Replay anymore - your memory card has been unlocked
To get codes for you game go to CodeJunkies.com
an action replay is a cheat machine u put a game on it and search up some codes tu put on it. u can get them at wal-mart or toysrus.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem