Pokemon LeafGreen Discussion
and yes i used an AR for Larvitar, Charmander and Growlithe
[Edited by Millano, 11/10/2008 12:12:02 PM]
plz rate my team
Feraligator(Hydo pump, Ice punch, Surf,& earthquake)lvl. 100
Typlosion(Fire blast, flammthrower, dig, & strength)lvl. 100
Magnium(Solar beam, body slam, giga drain, and poisenpowder)lvl. 100
Charizard(Fire balst, flammthrower, fly,& strength)lvl. 100
Lugia(areoblast, pshycic, surf,& blizzard) lvl. 100
Mewtwo(Pshycic, pshybeam, strength,& recover) lvl. 100
their health points are all at, or over, 500(thanks to the HP UPs)
and their attack powerpoints(pp) are at 30 for each attack(Thanks to the PP UPs)
it took a long time but it was worth it
[Edited by baskstyrl, 1/20/2009 10:37:10 PM]
This is what my team consists of.
Muk lv 40
Ditto can be found in the grass on the route right of Fuschia City.
Also it can be found in the mansion on Cinnabar Island. Hope I could help
* Definetly keep training Dragonair to Dragonite.
* But a little tip to help you with your "fire-power": Ninetales is actually a weaker fire type. I would suggest a Rapidash or Magmar, both can be found at the entrance of where Moltres is found (can't remember name).
* A question I have is where is your starter pokemon? That is a very important memeber of your team usually, especially considering the lower levels of the rest of your team.
*That was directed to Farezzz
[Edited by C-NuTT, 6/25/2009 11:32:48 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem