Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
1. The ones that were in COM and not in KH2: Lexaeus, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion
2. Xehanort, Evan, Braig, Dilan, Elaeus, Ienzo
3. Ienzo who is also known as Zexion
4. Riku's video game of origin is wrong,
Yuna's video game of origin is wrong,
Under "BUlky Vendor" in the heartless section, it lists how many times you have press triangle but that doesn't kill them sometimes.
[Edited by Final-Arcana, 6/10/2006 8:51:54 AM]
2. -1/2 (I also said name their Nobody)
4. -1/3 (Triangle always defeats a Bulky Vendor)
1. Zexion (Every other Organization member fought either Riku or Sora and grunts or shouts "Ha!" or "Hyuh!". Thus they do have voice actors. Because Zexion doesn't fight in an in-game battle, he has no voice actor.
4. a.Yuna and Rikku are credited as being from Final Fantasy X-2 (in reality they debuted in Final Fantasy X, though the form they appear in is from X-2)
b.Also, Tigger is listed as having debuted in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree while Piglet is listed making his first appearance in Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day; this should be reversed
c.Goofy, who made his first appearance in Mickey's Revue as Dippy Dawg, is erroneously listed as Two Weeks Vacation in Jiminy's Journal
d.Mickey's and Minnie's first appearance is listed as Steamboat Willie when it was actually Plane Crazy
e.The release year of Mulan is listed as 1992 in the Japanese version
((Technically you answer 1 correctly [gave all the information]))
1. Which two Final Fantasy characters' names were not mentioned even though they were in the game?
2. Leon/Squall gave Sora several items (4 to be exact; two directly, two indirectly). Name them.
3&4. Where did Aerith's new outfit come from? What are it's differences.
5. What are the differences between Auron in Kingdom Hearts and Auron in Final Fantasy X?
6. What are Sora, Riku, and Kairi's names derived from?
((I'll think of more later.))
2. Membership card, Fire spell, and two ansem reports?
3. Aerith's (Aeris's) new outfit came from ff7 advent children.
4. The differences are the belt is gone, it is layered and ruffly, it has three colors (red, white, pink), here bow is red now, she is wearing a different necklace, she isn't wearing anything on her arms.
5. FFX: Ponytail - sunglasses - Armbrace on right hand
KH2: No Ponytail- No sunglasses- No Armbrace
6. Riku: Rikku-Kairi: Khimari-Sora: I don't know
4. Wrong (I intended on how was it different from what it was based on)
1. Only Rikku and Paine. Yuna was called "Yunie" during the game.
2. Lionheart(After beating him and Cloud), Sleeping Lion, Earthshine(Simba Summon), and Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee Membership Card. I suppose the other answers qualify...
3. Aerith's outfit is based on the "Before Crisis" game
4. She now wears a pink skirt instead of the green from Before Crisis, one which has more white frills
5. Auron's new appearance remains relatively faithful to the original, save the fact that he is no longer wearing his sunglasses, is clean-shaven and is missing his famous jug of sake. Also, in battle, Auron's left hand remains slung in his sleeve while in FFX he took it out during combat.
6. Sora=Sky(Sora) Riku=Land(Riku) Kairi=Sea(Kai)
((Also in the Japanese ending, if you listen carefully, when Kairi holds out her hand for Sora she says "Kairi..." In the english translation, Kairi said "Home...")
Name all of the Final Fantasy Characters in Kingdom Hearts II (excluding the moogles).
1. Leon (squall), Selphie, Cloud, Sephiroth, Yuna, Pain, Rikku, Vivi, Seifer, Aerith (Aeris), Auron, Yuffie, Tifa, Fuu (Fujin), Rai (Raijin), Cid,
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem