Heroes of Might & Magic 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I even checked Norton and made sure it wasnt stopping the trainer, after that I created a folder called Program Files (In swedish it's just called programs) and installed the game into that folder... Still NOTHING
I have tried both the numpad and the normal 1-6 keys and they don't do anything! I tried starting the game first and then the trainer and then the opposite (and yes I started a saved game and was on the travel map when I tried it)... Still absolutely nothing.
Maby it's because I have the collectors edition? Does anyone have any other idea?
[Edited by bananenuk, 5/22/2006 11:21:16 PM]
Maybe there is problem with your pc or game
Heroes of Might and Magic V NORMAL-2-COLLECTORS EDITION PATCH & CHEATS from this page:
[deleted -- violation of TOS]
This is what it does:
1. Normal to Collectors Edition Update
- 4 Extra Single Player Missions
- 1 Extra Artifact Available in Single Player Missions
2. Campaign Cheat
- Every Hero starts with an amount of 10.000 of every Creature in
his or her army.
3. All Campaigns and Sub Missions accessible.
I tested it and it works!
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 5/24/2006 6:22:09 AM]
Reason: Moderator Discresion
[Edited by moderator Neo7, 5/24/2006 2:19:03 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem