You cant get mickey's keyblade.
Clear outthe water clones before the time limit runs out. After, the fight starts. Getnear him and attack. I don't prefer using a Form here, instead, use Sora and Goofy's Limit move, which does tons of damage to him. That will make the battle a whole lot easier.
(note: this is how you defeat him the second time, when you fight him in Hollow Bastion.)
1. Clear Atlantica.
2. Clear 100 Acre Wood.
3. Find the chest in the World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point with the Orichalcum+ chest.
4. Clear Goddess of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.
5. Chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building (the one closest to to the sunset station).
6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP.
7. Collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle. He will give you an Orichalcum+. You need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum).
i dont think that there is another strong boss like that but ask skull master just incase