Pokemon Ruby Discussion
Lvl. 100 Kyogre= hydro pump, sheer cold, surf, water spout
Lvl. 100 Rayquaza= Hyper beam, extreme speed, dragon claw, fly
Lvl. 100 Lugia= Hydro pump, aeroblast, psychic, recover
Lvl. 100 Latios= Recover, luster purge, psychic, dragon claw
Lvl. 100 HO-OH= Recover, flamethrower, sacred fire, fire blast
Lvl. 100 Metagross=Hyper beam, earthquake, meteor mash,psychic
I used ar to get the pokemon but lvled them myself
Pls. RATE my team!
1.Kyogre- only has water attacks.sheer cold is a joke. whenever i brought this thing out, people would always switch to something that resisted water
2. Rayquaza- Fly is a joke. Hyper beam kills something, and on the next turn itll get ice beamed by anything and die due to the 4x weakness. extreme speed helped
3. Lugia- it was decent, not the best, but kille a few things.
4. Latios- two psychic moves and dragon claw. needless to say it got raped by tyranitar at least 3 times
5. Ho-oh- Almost Everyone uses blissey or tyranitar. why not add variety? only fire attacks means that if anything resistant came out, youd have to switch
6. Metagross- Let me tell you one thing, there is never a situation when meteor mash is not better than hyper beam. hyper beam makes it an open target.
the team is horrible, ingame i could see it working, but competitive it is lacking
10/10 ingame because anything works ingame seeing as how the game isnt challenging
1.5/10 competitive play for the aformentioned reasons
Blaziken, lv.100:fire punch, flamethrower, overheat, sky uppercut.
Zangoose, lv.100:swords dance, crush claw, slash, facade.
Rayquaza, lv.100:dragon claw, fly, outrage, extremespeed.
Latios, lv.100:luster purge, dragonbreath, psychic, refresh.
Kyogre, lv.100:hydro pump, ice beam, surf, water spout.
Groudon, lv.100:solarbeam, eruption, dragon claw, earthquake.
So, what do you guys think about them. I trained all of them up, no rare candies or cheats.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem