Robot Wars Discussion
ES did you say you had/were getting it?
If so we should chat sometime while playing.
From the ToS:
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
1. Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services;
2. Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of the Services;
3. Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our site for any reason;
4. Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our site;
5. Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
6. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our site
I wasn't saying you can't ban a member.
I was saying 'talking in binary isn't a vaild reason to ban a member.'
Unless of course it is disruptive to other members...one guy starts talking in binary...it's funny for a while...other people ask him to stop, he keeps talking in binary...that's trolling and a violation of the TOS which leads to a vaild reason to bad someone.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem