Tony Hawk´s American Wasteland Discussion
1) Jumping down the stairs doing an impossible.
2) The courtryard area where u hav to grind and nt touch the floor, ive done that bit but i cant get to the top of the building in the centre without touching the floor round it!!
if any1 could help plz let me know!!
It might take a while getting on the bar (which you have to go off that ramp by the start of the bar), but just balancing & jumping is the rest of that part.
& you think that was hard? Afer that, you have to reach the dude with out going on ANY of the grounds.So first off, when you start, grind that bar & jump & land on the platform with the picnic table things. Turn around without moving anywhere (pivot) , jump on the planter & grind around like before, but land inside the building next to misterman.
Done. You get to see Alva (if you completed all the other Alva henchmen).
As for the stairs thing, it just takes a hell of patience.
[Edited by KRUNKANDFUNK, 1/20/2006 1:49:20 AM]
Turn around & go up that ramp a little, which gives you more speed, which, duh, gets you a higher jump.
Just keep restarting the mission, practice makes perfect. I`ve probably restarted on all the missions a bunch of times till I could do them right.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem