The Movies Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Note : This guide if written "for dummies"
1. Get a HEX-editor, I guess any will do.
2. Take backup of the original info.sm file for your character. ( which usually is in \My Documents\The Movies\Starmaker\*someweirdfoldernameforeachcharacter*\info.sm)
3. Open the ORIGINAL info.sm - file.
4. There are several "00 00 00 00" in a row after some other values. 8 0's in a row counts as a single value, therefore there are 15 values here to change.
5. Change all the "00 00 00 00" - values which follow in the row into "00 00 80 3F" ( That'll be 15 "00 00 80 3F" 's )
6. Don't change anything else.
7. Save and try importing your character in the game.
Important : The stats on their skills in each genre of the movies isn't maxed out with theese values. I'm still trying to figure that one out, 'cause StarMaker doesn't give me the value for maxing thoose out, only a quarter of max.
Atlas Redux. MSN me : email@example.com for more info or GIVE me info...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem