Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Discussion
Blizzard has made the WoW expansion pack official and we reveal plans to announce Diablo 3, showcasing it with a gameplay demo, this weekend at BlizzCon.
Blizzard has announced the full details of the World of Warcraft expansion pack; The Burning Crusade. The details reported in the leaked expansion pack story we brought you last week were pretty close to those announced today although they were not spot-on. Since the title and general juice of the expansion were correct we can assume that the leak was real, it would seem impossible for a person to accurately guess so many features without some inside help.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade expands the game, adding new races, lands, Battlegrounds, professions and items, and more. Here is just a partial list of what you can expect from the World of Warcraft expansion:
- An increase in the level cap to 70
- Two new playable races, including the magical Blood Elves
- New starting zones in Quel'Thalas and beyond
- The entire new continent of Outland, reachable through the Dark Portal
- Many new high-level dungeons to explore in Azeroth, Outland, and elsewhere
- New flying mounts in Outland
- Many new and dangerous monsters, including epic world bosses
- Hundreds of new quests
- Hundreds of new items
- A new profession: Jewelcrafting
- Socketed items and more...
Blizzard will also use the BlizzCon event to introduce Diablo 3 to gamers and if the excitement of Blizzard employees is anything to go by, the game will be a big deal. According to a message sent to WoW Guru by former Blizzard employee Chris Hartgraves, Diablo 3 takes place in heaven. Hell is trying to take it over and it is AWESOME looking ... Imagine the brightness of heaven being taken over by the darkness of hell ... Imagine WoW but in a Diablo world in amount of size and playability ... Also, guild housing is available in this game for those of you who know about it. They should have a gameplay demo to show at BlizzCon.
This is definitely the second most heartwarming story for Blizzard fans, the first being the developer's denial of any plans to bring WoW to XBox 360.
If you have questions about the new upcoming games or anything else, you may talk about it here.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem