The Sims 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
1.) Is there a way to make a family with a single parent. I tried to make a family with one mom but it wouldn't allow me to make a child without a father.
2.) I also wanted her to be related to one of my other sims. Is there a way to connect them as siblings without it destorying the relationships the other one has?
3.) Just a confusion. For some reason every time I try to type in the boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true/false feature it never works. - Am I doing something wrong - I'm trying to max my skill levels.
2) if you mean make step-siblings im afraid you can't do that unless you make its parents then divorce them after they have the kid and "woohoo" with someone else and have the other sibling
3) type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true in the neighborhood screen than go to the lot and it should work
hope this helps
[Edited by sherlockholmes, 11/12/2005 3:43:48 PM]
Hope that helped.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem