2. Quick money/experience: When you get to the Arena, save the game right before you enter. Then go inside and compete up the part where you face the rock trolls (match before scorpion king). After you defeat them, choose the "go back to cells" option and Hero save over the game you saved before entering. Then load your game and repeat. You'll gain about 18k gold and a TON of experience and fame every time, and it's relatively quick. If you used the "infinite silver key" cheat, you'll already have murren's greathammer, and it will help you here.
3. Getting Skorn's bow: When you're playing a really evil character, the "sacrificing your bandit follower at midnight" trick doesn't work. I guess they expect that kind of thing from you or something. What I did was to go to Avo's Temple, use the "infinite money" trick to donate huge amounts of money (every time you donate you get good pts even if you didn't "really donate". Once you've got the halo and are completely good, try it then (you might also get the legendary weapon here). You should get the bow the first try (and 920+ evil points). Turning back to evil is easy, just go massacre Barrow fields and Oakvale and you'll get your horns back in no time!
Easy way to fight in the Arena: Use your bow, and stand directly behind the arena's wirling deathblade thingy. As enemies approach you, a lot of them will get knocked back down by the blades. I recommend using the "force push" spell on the ones that make it past. When you fight balvarines or undead, use a bow with silver in it (Akron's xbow is the best, and easy to get if you used the "infinite silver key" trick).
Here's how u do it:
1:get lots of money(optional)
2:go to temple of Avo
3:select fountain thing
4:Put all ur money up for donation(DON'T DONATE YET!!!)
5:Press A and RIGHT AFTER Rapidly Tap A no matter what
6:u get all the good pnts.(if u donated enough u might get sentenius and age down)and still keep ur money!
7:reapeat if necesarry
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem