Pokemon Silver/Gold Discussion
< Earthquake, Ancient Power/Rock Slide, Crunch/Curse/Surf/Fire Blast/Rest >
With the highest attack in the game, Tyranitar blows away most of the opposition. Earthquake and Ancient Power/Rock Slide go hand in hand since no Pokémon is resistant to both the attacks. A. Power can give Tyranitar a 10% all-stat boost, making him even more devastating, while Rock Slide has a higher base attack power. The next two slots are open. With a decent movepool and Special stats, Tyranitar can pull off some nice Special attacks. Many users choose to exploit his Dark side and put Crunch on him. Surf is quite handy in dealing with pesky Ground-types; however, it will usually require more than one hit to finish them off. Therefore, Curse is usually used to boost his defense to enable him to survive at least one Earthquake. On the downside, Tyranitar's Speed is below average and his Special Defense needs work. He also has a double weakness to Fighting type attacks, and will fall to just one of Machamp's Cross-Chops.
- Can hit any type without resistance
- Almost all types are weak to one of his moves
- Decent movepool and good variety for last 2 slots
- Awesome attack stat
- Excellent HP and Defense
- Way Above Average Special Attack
- x4 weakness to Fighting attacks
- Speed sucks (i.e. isn't a fast sweeper)
- Special Defense could be better
- "The bigger you are, the harder you fall"
scizor: metaldeath:metal coat
tyranitar:big kahuna:quick claw
u need hazers/psuedohazers or at least a BP/safegaurd. advanced setup would screw ur team over. like a curselax that got baton passed agility, reflect, and barrier.
I have a dragonite and he will learn hyperbeam(I want it) on the next level. I need your advise to replace one moves:
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem