The Sims 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
Two questions for you. I had a birthday party for one of my young Sims had a few friends round and now one of them won't leave. All she does is wonders around the house, wets herself and falls asleep blocking the stairs. She also doesn't respond to my Sim "call over" and my Sim can't "ask to leave" Is there anything you could suggest that would help me that wouldn't result in my moving the family out of the house or something similiar? This driving me up the wall
Also I saw on the net for the first time tonight that there is a paranormal career track and was wondering whether or not it was on the original game or which of the two expansion packs it was on. Thanks in advance for the help.
[Edited by asaswassa, 11/6/2005 6:16:25 PM]
1. That really stinks, if you are extremely tired of the sim...type in moveObjects (on) as a cheat. Go into buy mode, and click on the girl, and delete her. Cruel? yes...but it works. lol
2. I'm not sure, I think it was added with nightlife though, because I didn't see it until then either. Also when you get to the top of the paranormal career track you get the resurectonomitron, so you can bring back dead sims. If you don't want to work your way up, type in CareerRewardsUnlocked or something like that to get them all, check the cheatcodes for the game.
Hope I could help, if you have anymore questions just ask, I will be happy to answer them
no, there's not any places to do that, unless they have it illegaly on some sites....
anyways, if you bought it and it was cracked when you bought it, you can return it for your money back and buy a new one.
have your teen call on the phone "ask on date" or ask to sneak out when they call a sim. Or if you want to be on the safe side, ask the parent "ask for permission to go out" and then just call her/him up just like you would if you were sneaking out. Hope I could help, if not, post back I will try to help again
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem