Pokemon LeafGreen Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
OH AND BY THE WAY IM NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE CODES I WILL GIVE U THEM BECAUSE IM NOT A SICK PERSON. IF U DONT BELEIVE ME HERES THE WEBSITE www.cheatingdome.com then go to gameboy adv. and press the letter p then scroll down and it will say pokemon leaf green or fire red go on to it and there will be loads of cheats and codes too!! ok but please still help me
Of course I'll help you. Sorry it took a little while to reply, I was on vacation, and couldn't check my e-mail. So, to get through all of the arrows, do the following:
1. Once you enter, go to the arrows facing the left. You should end up of a yellow pad with arrows facing upward. Step on them.
2. After this, you should be behind a Rocket female. You can either battle her, or go around her. But no matter which way you choose, you should end up on the other side of the area with the orange boxes.
3. Use the group of arrow pads to the left facing down. This group has 3 in them.
4. You should end up in between two groups of arrow pads. Go up, and battle the Rocket male.
5. Once finished with the Rocket, head to the arrow pad two spaces to the left of the Rocket, and you will end up on another yellow pad.
6. On the normal floor, walk up without touching any arrow pads and head to the pads next to the Rocket that you just battled. Use either of the two pads that have just two pads and one yellow pad. Then go down and battle the Rocket male.
7. Once he is defeated, go to the arrow pad facing the right. You should be in the area with a Rocket female that you couldn't reach before. If you fight her and win, she will switch two of the pads so that you can go back anytime.
I hope this is detailed enough.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem