Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Discussion
2. go to ur tv go on the weather but if it dont say its gonna rain, cum off the tv and go bak on it untill it says its gonna rain
3. i dont no bout that
4. yep i have ducks hatchin all da time
1.well takakura will tell you to keep an eye on her because she'll be pregnant soon. when you talk to her it'll say she's pregnant her utters will be red after a long time. or just check the green chalkboard.
2.well about the plants. later on in the game after a while you start getting stroger so you'll do things faster such as an example ummm.... ok refilling your watering can will go like this in the very begining.
but as you get stronger it'll go
...sploosh and smaller and smaller.
watering your plants is like
pshhhhhh in the beginning and then becomes
3. you can't make your barn any bigger except you can buy things such as food processing room or milking room to benefit to yourself.
4. your ducks do lay eggs but they don't sit on them. when you have girl chickens they randomly walk over to eggs and sit on them. so say for example a normal egg you will never know if you're ducks or chickens are the ones who laid it. fertilized eggs you find out when it hatches depending on the ducks and chickens.
5. i don't understand your question very much but i'll try to answer what i comprehend. the way you got those items is the only way to get the items you got.
hope this has been helpful bye.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem