we do NOT support online cheating!
[Edited by DragonStryder, 1/2/2020 8:55:39 AM]
Did you used alt+Tab to start or activate trainer by any chance? Because is this was the case, then the problem is with a game, and there is workaround:
1. Start the game first
2. Go to Settings -> Graphic and change from Fullscreen to Windowed mode
3. Start the trainer
4. Go back to game, change to Fullscreen again
Now you should be able to activate trainer with F1 and use hotkeys without crashes.
I read that you have to use window mode, so I do:
* I run the trainer (in administrator mode and Windows 7 compatibility mode).
* I launch the game (in administrator mode and in Windows 7 compatibility mode).
* I put the game in window mode with no borders.
* I display the trainer.
* I activate the trainer manually by clicking the button.
* The trainer says "trainer activated".
* I go back into the game.
* A few seconds pass.
* The game crashes.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)