Please use the trainer option request system for requesting new options be added to this trainer and/or vote on options already requested.
You don't need Trainer for DX11 version.
Here are the instructions how I am using this Trainer on Steam version of the game in DX11:
1. Go to your installation folder "...\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2019"
2. Make copies (backups) of two .exe files: "F1_2019.exe" and "F1_2019_dx12.exe" (you can copy paste it right there or you can store it somewhere else, you call).
3. Delete "F1_2019_dx12.exe".
4. Rename "F1_2019.exe" to "F1_2019_dx12.exe".
5. Drag and drop shortcut of "F1_2019_dx12.exe" to your Desktop
6. Launch the Trainer
7. Launch game via desktop shortcut. You are launching DX11 game which Trainer thinks it is DX12 version.
8. Press F1 and enjoy
Working for me over than 10 hours. My DX12 is crashing constantly so I did this trick and it works on DX11.
I hope I did not brake any rules here 😀
Yeah this worked