Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Hey there Buddy.
For your replenishment, the answer is easy. Your general NEED to be in replenishment territory. Your own, Vassal, Allies. If he's in a zone or stance he CAN'T replenish, it won't work. Try that and please tell me if it worked for you.
1 Turn construction might appear 5 turn but when you click them, it does work. Not sure about your issue.
Money editor is rather simple, never had a single issue with it :S.
aha!, so if you're under siege, the option does NOT work, even tho the army is within own territory, abit iffy, but glad i got that one sorted
[Edited by Drenus, 5/27/2019 2:07:57 PM]
To anyone wondering how to use the Reform correctly even as normal faction. Do the following :
- Activate both options AKA F5-F6 (Easy unlock Yellow Turban Reform & Intant Complete Yellow Turban Reforms).
- Open the Reform menu.
- Start unlocking anything you want. You'll see the color of the tree turning bright pink. Do NOT keep going. It's ****ing up with your CPU usage. Just get out of the reform menu and open it again, unlock a few and when the color is changing, get out of the reform tree. Do it again until everything you want is unlocked. It'll take a bit longer but it won't crash your game. If you keep unlocking past the bright pink tree, your game will crash 100%. You can unlock about 5 reforms (With my CPU at the very least) before it starts lagging like hell, literally warning you to stop messing with it.
Hope it helps everyone.
It's not just that. It's basically as soon as your army is NOT replenishing, it won't work. It needs the green + replenishment sign to be on the unit card to work.
[Edited by melkorhero, 5/27/2019 2:10:57 PM]
i cannot build more than one building in the same region
First of, thanks for the quick fix of the trainer for the CH team. Amazing job!
Secondly, I want to share my experience with the trainer. So basically, this may be a different experience for the rest, but may work for others. So here are a couple of highlights.
1. I do not use all the trainers options all at once, I only use it when I need to.
2. Before your turn ends, please make sure to turn off all the cheats so it will not affect the CPU/enemies.
3. Invincible army works. When you enter the combat zone, it is not recommended to click start battle. All you have to do is enable the cheat, click on each of the troops/general, then disable the cheat. Then you can plan your battle and/or start battle.
4. Editor works, but I mostly use it for gold only, just enable it go to the trainer and modify the gold value. Then see your gold change in game. Then disable the cheat.
5. Reform works as well. On the reform tree screen, enable the cheat. Select the reform, you will see 1 turn for the reform to complete, disable the cheat after.
6. General editor. Enable the cheat, point your mouse on one (e.g. authority) then switch to the trainer, set the value, go back to the game and highlight the others with your mouse, you will see the values changing. Then to play it safe, i disable the cheat, and redo for another general.
So basically, I use the trainer, modify the values, and disable the option. That's the best practice I do and so far no crashes or problem at all. I don't have 4k res so I cannot test for the 4k gaming.
I also need to know how the easy negotiation works, this one I am still trying to figure out, but does not seem to work (trying to get the CPU to give me their land - ^^, ). If only at least we can have the cheat make all negotiations be a positive value on the negotiation screen. Would appreciate if someone can share how to do it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.