Just Cause 4 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
It does not. Just had it happen to me again - heli was destroyed before I could eject out of it. I was stuck in forever ragdoll. Oddly, I hit that screen once before when a nearby object exploded, but I 'survived' that. When that happened, I was still stuck in forever slow-mo, *but* I could at least get to the game menu, exit to main screen, and re-start the game from there instead of having to bring up task manager and killing the game that way.
1) Upgrade to Lifetime plus
2) request invincible vehicles
3) wait for the new trainer to be released
Have you created the suggested scan exclusions in your security software as described in the trainer's instructions?
Clear these locations
reboot your PC and launch our editor with admin rights again.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.