What Caliber posted here -> Link
1) the game has everything encrypted
2) the game is running through windows store apps UWP, further complicating working on it
3) the game detects memory searching software
4) the game crashes when using most debugging tools
5) the game runs all data through same few functions, especially important account data, like money
6) the game may actually decompress or use multiple random functions for different users
7) the game detects changes to the game code
8) accounts are not shareable or loadable
9) trying to use other's accounts on different computer may deactivate the account or get it banned.
10) each person's computer may have 100 things installed that blocks, changes, disturbs the function of the trainer or programs that access UWP apps. We can't possibly know what those are and/or make trainers to specifically work for 1000 different setups.
There is 1000 reasons why the trainer may or may not have trouble working, or that we cannot do much more with the game.
Each patch, is a major disaster and depressing amount of work to try and get the trainer working again.
I test the trainer multiple times before sending for posting. It works here. It may or may not work for you. In the past when we teamviewer people, we show then it's likely them doing something wrong or not reading the instructions. However, admittedly there may be people who are (for something we cannot determine) not able to get the trainer to work for them in terms of the credits.
This is why there isn't 100 other trainers for this game. It's nearly impossible to work on it.