Pathfinder: Kingmaker Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
However, attempting to change stats results in a CTD and no stat changes. Following both the standard way and the youtube video's way.
Clicking the portrait once the inventory is open once option 1 is on causes a CTD.
Every other method results in no changes made.
1) Open inventory.
2) Click on the character portrait you want to edit.
3) Press 1 (to activate capture)
4) Click on portrait again. (it should do the weapon draw animation again).
5) press the options to change stats.
Then I would close the inventory screen, press 1 again to deactivate capture and do a quicksave.
Prob patched again 30 secs after we posted it. Hope everyone here has their LIFETIME membership ready as this one will reach Lifetime status by next week at the latest.
[Edited by PWizard, 10/23/2018 4:19:42 PM]
Well, the latest version worked following these steps for the MC. But crashed upon trying to edit companion stats.
But, as I had saved before I attempted the companions, and had saved after editing the gold.
I'd call it a success. Now to just hope I don't run into the game breaking bugs I did on my 80 hour playthrough. Namely Tristian never appearing after forgiving him, therefore leaving me without a Councillor from Act V onwards.
'hotfixes'.. BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Every DAY it's a multiple GB patch. Today's 'hotfix' is 1.0 GB... ridiculous.
These developers are a joke
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.