Pathfinder: Kingmaker Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I've used CH trainers before, so please understand I am stumped because this has never happened before to me, not because I don't know how to use them.
I hit f1, it says wait. then activates. then goes on an endless activated/deactivated loop really fast, where the words are blended together.
Anyone got any advice for this? I am at Oleg's before taking on the Staglord in my game. I have the standard starting companions for a LG/LN game. The barbarian, the bard, the tower specialist, and me. I made two more companions after the hotfix today. The bug above prevents me from trying any actual options as it does that when I hit f1.
Have you tried restarting your PC if for no other reason than to eliminate the possibility that your KB cache is full?
1. run trainer, select Inventory, make sure main character selected and no one else, press num1 capture party data, get activated message, as soon as i click any other member, crash to desktop. this is being done on a random encounter screen if that makes any difference.
2. doing above in same order, except, if i do not click to another party member and stay on main character after activation and attempt to raise stats, then quicksave, reload, no stats have been changed.
3. not using party data, gold cheat works, quick level up works.
the long game load makes testing a bit of a pain if it crashes to desktop.
Just wanted to say thanks - that precise method worked really well for me. Just a couple of crashes and modded all my current (10? followers). I just waited for a 2-7 pass where the weight carryable changed then quick save/loaded.
When you open the inventory you see you main character but you must click on his portrait than press num 1, after its been aktivatet you press again on the portrait of the main character and press num 2-7 and then you press again on the main character portraint. You should now see the changed stats, if not try to click the portrait again and press num 2-7 and click the portrait again. If you see the changed stats close the inventory and press F5 to save the game and load with F8 if you go to the inventory again and it crash just restart the game and load the autosave game (this from the F5 save) and you will see the changed stats.
I hope this help you.
otherwise I could make a video, and show every step by step.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.