Dark Souls Remastered Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
So something is wrong.
I just tried functions like 'invincible' and almost died. Unlimited stamina does nothing.
[Edited by Heruthema, 6/2/2018 12:57:50 AM]
- created the suggested scan exclusions in your security software as described in the trainer's instructions
- launched the trainer with admin rights
- activated the trainer with F1 in the game's main menu
- pressed Numpad 1 to capture the character data before you try to use any of the other options.
[Edited by Heruthema, 6/2/2018 1:04:56 AM]
are these changes permanent? or temporarily?
for example, if I set strength 99 with the trainer I assume weapon will probably scale to 99 strength? and does this new 99 strength stats stay permanent?
It now sort of works, with at least one exception (the one exception I notice because I do this thing so often), when I kill the Asylum Demon using the Easy Kill function, it "dies"... but the game does not actually continue with dropping anything from it.
What this does is soft locks the game because the doors will not open and I cannot progress out of the Asylum to start the game
If I need to file an actual report for this I will do so, I just wonder why this would occur (note: only tested with Asylum Demon boss, but other enemies do drop souls when easy kill is used on them)
As we cannot, under any circumstances, have fought each and every entity in this game I suggest that you don't use this trainer option in this fight then.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.