Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
It asks me to get an offline Key.
I am connected to the internet.
Yesterday everything worked just fine. Today I cant start any of your trainers.
Trainer Troubleshooting Guide, topic #7 -> Link
or you create scan exclusions for the trainer exe files (or the folder you store our trainers in) and the Work folder. The Work folder is located here -> C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\ and grant internet access to the trainers and its processes.
I already went through all the troubleshooting steps.
1) Temporarily disable/uninstall all antivirus, firewall and other security software.
Check! Tried exclusions and disabling. Didnt work. I even went as far as to uninstal Avira and shutting down the windows firewall.
2) Right click and choose "Run as Administrator" on trainer and game.
Did that too.
3) Make sure trainer version matches game version and distribution.
Downloaded the trainer again. Still nothing.
So the thing is. Since I started using your trainers, I never had a problem running any of them. Security Software or not.
I have been using your trainers for month now. No problems at all.
Never even got a red flag from avira.
And now. Just over night. NONE of your trainers works for me anymore.
Everytime the trainer tells me that the "CH Website is Offline".
You guys sure that there isnt an error on your end?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.