Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. Adjusted my antivirus software to allow the trainer to run with no issues
2. Verified the files for Far Cry 5
3. Ran the game to make sure it could run properly
4. Quit the game
5. Put both Uplay and Steam into offline mode (also used the trainer both having my desktop connected and unconnected using the ethernet cable)
6. Used the F2 button to locate the root file for Far Cry 5; I also used this to open and play Far Cry 5 (I had no issue opening and playing the game and I loaded the root folder and not the bin)
However, when I get to the main menu, I press F1 to activate the trainer and it says that it cannot locate the game. I have all of my steam games in my Data D drive rather than my C drive due to having much larger storage space in my D drive. My question is that do I need to have Far Cry 5 saved in my C drive in order for the trainer to be able to correctly locate the game when I press the F1 button and run the trainer? I apologize if this issue has already been addressed previously. Thanks the many years of great trainers!
If your data drive D: is external, that is a well known Ubi-game no-no. Find it best to have the game installed on the same internal drive as the platform software (uplay/steam).
Backup your game with steam (so you don't have to download it again and waste bandwidth), then uninstall everything, get a program like ccleaner and run that along with the registry cleaner. Reboot re-install to the same drive as steam/uplay again, load it up, then shut it down and then try running it with the trainer again.
Also before reboot delete all files in
Getting a fresh trainer would not hurt either.
[Edited by CyPHeR369, 5/28/2018 12:12:23 PM]
Is there any option in the trainer causing this? If so which one? Or could the trainer be broken some how for fishing?
Turn off the "no reload" option before casting the line. I had the same problem and couldn't figure it out so I disabled one at a time and turning that option off worked just fine. I could even keep the invisible option on so I wouldn't get bothered by some wandering Peggie.
[Edited by blackgold, 6/6/2018 11:34:32 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.