Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
It is always advised to use the trainer options when you're actually in the game.
1) Connect in offline mode in uplay (then run the trainer),
2) Launch the trainer then make F2 to localize the file game on the computer then do ok to lunch game
3) Once in the game select single player & campaign then do F1 to activate the options of the trainer.
In advance thank you.
EDIT: The above does not bother me at all, just curious why.
EDIT1: Can't get F8 (easy fishing) to work, still fishing line breaks?
[Edited by tostrand, 4/10/2018 7:17:31 AM]
The answer is easy. You didn't initially verify the files when you downloaded the game. While it may seem tedious, I'd personally advice verifying the file integrity after downloading any Steam game. The reason you didn't have missing files, is because the verifying process had already fixed that problem for you. Simply put, your game didn't have all the proper files even before you even started playing the first time.
As for your F8, it works perfectly fine for me. Other's may confirm it works or doesn't, however.
EDIT: Attachment doesn't seem to have worked.
Far Cry 5 - Fatal Application Exit
Unknown File Version
[Edited by anotherfatgeek, 4/10/2018 4:26:03 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.