Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
There is no security risk. V3 has several more options and is also designed to work with more configurations for those that had issues. Use whichever version works best for you.
The trainer now works as intended for me, but for some reason it won't let me change the hotkeys.
Edit: It was a user error, I got the hotkeys changed, and you guys remain awesome for working on a Sunday.
[Edited by AMilli0NliGHTS, 4/1/2018 8:18:51 PM]
Second, I can't get the trainer to find the game. When activating i hear "Please wait. Trainer can't find game" I've unzipped it in the install directory ie. Steam/steamapps/common/FarCry5/bin. I've disabled anti virus and all of windows firewalls. I've run both the trainer and game as admin. I've even manually selected game directory which gives me an error msg "Improper FarCry5 install directory selected. Closing trainer"
The game directory you're selecting is the root folder right? Like Steamapps/common/Farcry 5.
Trainer works great and even smoother than V2 for me!
Make sure UPLAY and Steam are closed completely. Seems to help a lot.
*0. Hit or miss, I had to disable the GeForce Experience Share In-game Overlay on my desktop to make it work
1. Run the game once without trainer. Get to main menu then close the game - ensure EAC exits.
2. Kill Uplay process in process manager (Ctrl + Shift + ESC)
3. Ensure Trainer is in root Far Cry 5 folder already, run as admin. May need to press F2 to set base folder
4. Press F1 to initiate trainer
Unsure if Geforce Overlay interferes with any hooks, but is seems to cause a lot of issues currently. Trainer working good though with it disabled!
Do NOT use the .bin folder.Use the main directory FarCry5....no sub folders.I found out the hard way as well.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.