Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I can activate the trainer but have about a second or two to punch in the cheats.
Last time got only health activated. Number pad is functioning properly.
Any help is appreciated
Are you going to tell us what happens after the 2 seconds, does nothing happen, do you get an error, is one of the moons from Jupiter hurled toward the earth and after it's reduced to a pebble from burn up in the atmosphere, it bonks you on the noggin???
If it is the latter, I advise faster pushing fingers and a gaming helmet.
Security software used would also be good to know.
RE: this trainer:
I found that closing the Uplay launcher after the initial game launch without the trainer loaded works well..i.e.:
1. Launch Steam/Uplay FarCry5 game..allow it to get to the full play mode..past the menu//press continue and get to actual play mode.
2.Exit the game to the main menu then exit to windows (in 2 steps.)
3. Close the Uplay launcher that is running. Leave steam running.
4. Start FarCry5 trainer. Press F1 to start trainer. Look for the "OK to launch FarCry5 game in Steam mode" message.Far Cry should load.
5. Once FarCry is up, continue game and try to press keypad 1..probably no result.
6. Press F1 again to start trainer. Trainer should say OK and press keypad options (1-7, etc)
Should be good to go.
Windows Command mode (DOS Box) has an extrinsic command, FC.EXE that allow you to compare binary files to copies of those files. You can compare an entire directory to a snapshot of of the same directory to find a binary change made by another program. Type FC/? from a command prompt for the syntax. This will allow you to compare a bunch of files pre-trainer execution to a post trainer execution state that might have been altered by the UAC executable. Very Handy tool to find files altered by a virus, which is essentially what UAC is.
I concur regarding being unable to launch the game after the first time using the trainer. uplay attempts to install a component, but it never completes and the game never launches. Running a file verification, which comes back as corrupted - attempting repair quickly finishes and then the game acts as if it is the first time its been launched.
Finally the game then opens up. So it seems the trainer changes files and it is not able to launch without the trainer until it is repaired.
[Edited by jlrx81, 4/7/2018 9:15:43 PM]
The trainer does not replace files. The whole reason CH took so long to finish this trainer was that they were ensuring no files were being corrupted or replaced or cracked. This isn't some cracking group. Nice try though. Smear someone else.
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 4/8/2018 12:18:03 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.