Far Cry 5 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This is same result using trainer manager, and/or direct from trainer exe.
[Edited by painless2k8, 3/30/2018 10:23:12 AM]
1. Downloaded v2 of the trainer.
2. Used F2 to point to the FC5 directory.
3. Steam and UPlay have not been loaded yet.
4. Hit F1 on the trainer, Steam loads and launches UPlay.
5. UPlay launches FC5 and I get the startscreen with messages like "Logging In".
6. UPlay quits when the message "Synchronizing with Cloud" appears.
7. Trainer announces it can't find the game and quits.
Just want to point out the difference:
When I launch FC5 from the desktop icon, I don't see the UPlay startscreen with the messages (step 5). Just the FC5 logo but it starts fine and I can play the game.
Steam launches UPlay without any confirmation dialog boxes for me to hit OK.
Do you have the trainer excluded in your security software and launched it with admin rights?
is there a file called
in the directory?
** FarCry5.exe doesn't ever show up in task manager as running throughout whole process; it does show in Steam window that it is running though.
[Edited by painless2k8, 3/30/2018 10:44:19 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem