Devil May Cry HD Collection Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Does this make the game unplayable or breaks anything? Does the character has Inf Health when it comes to an enemy encounter?
1. He continues getting hit by enemies (the health bar does not regenerate until attacks are finished, which has caused me to die).
2. The player lets go of any attack button, or else Dante's health bar doesn't regenerate. (This has also caused me to die).
It doesn't happen on DMC2 or 3, just the first game.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\89435370\631510\remote
Did you play DMC2 right after DMC1 and had the trainer still running? Is the health level a game breaker in DMC2?
That being said, the health bar doesn't deplete nor do you die in DMC2, or DMC3.
So, while the option is technically working, it is impractical and for some parts made useless.
If you get 'sucked up' in one of the 3 nightmare fights, the option also ceases to work at all.
[Edited by richie863, 6/27/2018 10:03:24 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.