Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Same here. I moved my installation to my SSD on the C drive and in the debug screen it lists the old installation path.
I found it odd that this version did not ask me about the installation path, as it had all the other times I started the trainer on version 1.0.4 and previous versions.
However it worked perfectly on previous versions. I suspect it's simply because i moved the installation to my other drive.
Is there a way to manually set the installation path again?
I could imagine the information was stored in a text file somewhere perhaps.
I can confirm that this solution also is working for me - everything else isn't working since the latest trainer and game update
- No windows defender
- 1.02 / 1.4.1 method
- Activated, in the keep, menu, mission, at lunch, with a ranged weapon or not... everything. Different characters too.
- Multi time, no dx12 of course.
The trainer is activated but the cheats don't work. I can't find why. Is ok for all of us ?
* In version 1.04 i success to run the trainer just for one game scession. after that i was unable to use the cheats. But trainer activation always ok. (2 days ago)
Sorry for my bad english
If the trainer doesn't work at all. This is what I do.
I know for a fact that 188.8.131.52 is working as I have tested it. You just need to do the following steps to rectify this:
1. Start the trainer and launch the Game.
2. In the GAMES MAIN MENU, Activate the Trainer, and go into the Game. If you don't see your blue bar for your ultimate at full. Then restart at Step 1.
3. If this keeps going on. You are either a) Using the wrong trainer and/or it's patched, or b) Just trolling and annoying.
And I've seen some people already using it in public Lobbies already. PLEASE STOP THIS! Whenever I see people using this trainer in Public Lobbies. I just up and leave because it actually ruins the fun playing normally.
I try this method.
 doesn't work
Reshade can be a problem ?
[Edited by limoskina, 3/24/2018 3:53:39 AM]
[double edit combo] same without reshade...
[Edited by limoskina, 3/24/2018 3:57:09 AM]
Let me give you a little hint. When the game patches and the trainer stops working immediately following that event, the two might be associated. It's 6AM on a SATURDAY MORNING. Give us time to actually wake up, cancel our weekend plans and try and update the trainer.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.