Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
Over 6.5k+ people are using our latest trainer and most of them are having no issues at all.
If there would be something we can actually do about it, trust me, you wouldn't need to come here and post about it but enjoy your game with our trainer.
Not to sound like a jerk, but there's 104 pages of stuff, and a specific sticky about this game. If you've tried all that and have no success, then likely you should not buy the trainer, as you have an issue or something blocking the trainer that we are likely to never find out. The trainer is working as of 4-2-2018 at 11:50am. There could be 100 things preventing it from working on your system that we cannot possibly just tell you out of thin air. Likely the situation is covered one way or the other on the last 104 pages of postings.
Usually the problem is
1) wrong version (DX11 only, settings)
3) run trainer, then close trainer without running game to reset files
4) your install setup is borking the trainer for whatever reason and the registry we are reading is pointing to different area than the actual install
5) run game in windowed mode (settings)
We may post a trainer today that forces users to select the install directory manually.
So in short, we don't have anything to suggest that hasn't already been suggested...
Sorry but that's not available for this trainer. You need at least a monthly premium subscription -> Link
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.