Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
When you activate 22.214.171.124 with F1, do you get a combination of letters and numbers right at the bottom of the debug, below the accessing memory section?
Edit: Because I don't, even though it shows up on 1.0.2
[Edited by Ionicfold, 3/29/2018 7:28:19 AM]
[Edited by terminal8075, 3/29/2018 12:58:33 PM]
[Edited by moderator Taurusplopp, 3/30/2018 12:16:25 AM]
I noticed there are no number sequences or anything in the debug after I activate the new trainer and it says its injected. Should there be?
Also what CPUs/OS are people running? Im using a R5 1600/WIN10 64bit. Figure less people use Ryzen than Intel and have had weird interactions with it and software in the past.
These may seem like "things I already know" but here's some tips.
1) Double-check all your directories, if possible, don't have V2 on an external, and if needed, verify the game files.
2) Restart your PC, get a fresh session going. If needed, tweak your start up under msconfig, it never hurts to have a clean start up.
3) Run the trainer first, it should be ran first. Run it as admin.
4) Run Steam as admin.
5) Make sure you have DX11, make sure you aren't opted into 1.0.5 Beta, which is now a thing in V2.
6) Hit F1 at the Keep, and try it
7) The trainer for me didn't work when I messed with my displays, I exited the game and ran the game on my primary screen, 1920x1080. BOTH Fullscreen and Borderless work, but if you have an issue, try borderless.
I use Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, intel CPU. First Gen I7 920 that survived over a decade of use and various hardware damage caused by outages and thunderstorms, still a boss chip. I don't know any other solution that may work.
[Edited by Vega, 3/29/2018 6:18:15 PM]
See I was thinking the same thing about cpus. I am on Ryzen 1700, 1080ti, and 16gb of RAM. Was having issues until I used borderless window mode and launching it in the Keep.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.