Trainer Tools and Resources
So far the game play is great for a EA title thus far but they have already patched it twice since release yesterday and there is a few more patches scheduled for this weekend to address some issues that still need to be addressed I Am wanting to know what everyone else feels about this game so far
• Open World Co-op
• Optimized Well
• Spooky and Atmospheric
• Good Graphics and Customizations
• Crafting system is diverse
• Voice Acting is terrible.
• Early Access disconnects/freezes/bugs
• Combat mechanics is sluggish
• Micromanaging for food, recoveries and crafts can get repetitive
• If you die in open world you lose all of what you are carrying.
• No shared loot. Means if it's looted you will find nothing to survive on.
• Cheap jumpscares
• UI Need improvement
• Multiplayer crashes often
Jump scares are not that often and in my opinion not cheap
its a great game - but sadly at the moment, it crashes relatively often - about every 40 minutes. but its not that bad - cause i always find myself at exact the same location, the game crashed. athmospherics are very goood - remind me of S:T:A:L:K:E:R. i'm very interested in seeing the complete game in some time.
[Edited by 666Wolfman333, 2/10/2018 2:30:14 AM]
I do believe it is because it gets constant updates. That is what CH staff said last time about it.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem