They Are Billions Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
This is how I do it:
1) Run the trainer as administrator
2) Launch the game from Steam
3) Press F1 at main menu, wait until it say "Activated"
4) Click the Command Center when visible
5) Press 1 on numeric keypad,, wait until it say "Activated"
It work great for me
I even uninstalled and re-installed the game as well as NET Framework Runtime & NET Core Runtime with no luck.
I give up.
Make sure you don't have any mods running that might brake the trainer.
make sure you are on the base game and not any beta.
and make sure you activate the trainer in-game and not in the menu, see if that helps and select the main building when using that option.
I dont have any mods loaded and it is the base game - latest update of the game.
I am playing the campaign mode.
Tried waiting until I am in the game before activating the trainer and it still does not work. Same error message as usual.
It is strange as all the other options work fine. It is just option 1 that does not work.
Is there any tips for making the trainer working for the Origin version?
Thanks for the great work!
Please use the trainer option request system for requesting new options be added to this trainer and/or vote on options already requested or to support a different distribution platform of the game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.