They Are Billions Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Please remember to read instructions and activate the trainer in the game when your resources are visible. This game is build with .NET and creates code on the fly plus the created code can be different depending on the .NET framework version it uses. So if everything went worse the trainer will not work for you and there is nothing I can do about. You will have the same problems with other trainers or cheat tables unless they were made for your game code (but then these things will not work for other people).
2:16 AM Error at #health: Cannot find AOB: originalcode_424568
It was working previously but recently that option just stopped. Everything else works.
Please delete your current trainer, wipe your browser cache/Windows Temp folder, reboot your PC, download the latest trainer, run it with admin rights and try again.
Please use the trainer option request system for requesting new options be added to this trainer and/or vote on options already requested or to support a different distribution platform of the game.
I don't know why CH doesn't mention this, but I guess the Debug mode is an option that's coded into the game. I guess CH didn't discover this but it is part of the things that should be mentioned
YOU CAN actually SPAWN THINGS using the debug mode!
I don't think I've found them all so feel free to help out (I'd really love to see spawning of stonewalls, personally)
How to do it:
- Hold the button and left click anywhere of open space - this will spawn 1 'unit' of each entity corresponding to the key
- Alternatively you can hold Shift + Button and left click anywhere of open space to spawn a huge mob of units
Buttons for spawning (Can't be bothered with the zombie type for now. You can check it out yourself...sorry)
Key Spawned Unit (building)
B Great Ballista
C Infected Harpy
H Zombie Worker
L Infected Chubby
N Wooden Wall
P Crow (NPC)
V Infected Venom
X Infected Giant
Z Infected Decrepited
Num0 Worker (Friendly NPC)
Caution of Usage:
- The spawned units, if friendly, will still consume your resources as they normally would. So if you spawn 1000 Titans using this, you're probably going to go negative on food, workers and gold immediately - and your army will vapourise due to insufficient gold
- If you spawn the building outside of tesla towers' cover range, you won't be able to bulldose them. The zombies won't even break it down so that'll waste resources
- The Thanatos...oh yes, the Thanatos...their AOE attack also destroys your own buildings
- Try not to do the spawn when mousing over impassable terrains, as the spawned units might get stuck (I didn't test for buildings but I assume you wouldn't wanna do that...right?)
- Do not use Num0 as it seems to crash to desktop
[Edited by herman925, 11/14/2017 9:19:51 PM]
These options are actually somewhat in the trainer already, if you have a look at the Editor-options. However they're not working correctly atm I presume since the values are not overwriting in-game values. Hopefully they'll manage to fix the Editor-options and have them in the next trainer update as well!
If not, we'd have to find a LT Plus member to create a vote for us as PWizard said
When I check the log this is what I get.
08:57 Trainer version: 1.0
08:58 Error at #gold: Cannot find AOB: originalcode_415877
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.