Assassin´s Creed: Origins Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I tried several times to play Bayek with a tamed animal as battle pet, but it never really worked the way I thought it should.
It usually goes like this:
- taming a pet (it's usually at least 2 levels lower than him)
- using a short travel point makes pet disappear (=need to tame a new one//riding forever to avoid losing the pet, sometimes lost it though because of areas with too much water...)
- doing a quest = pet mostly dies because mission's enemies (especially the kill targets) for actual char level are too high for the pet to survive
- doing a quest within a cave = pet disappears as well
- summoning/res option seems not to exist...
If that's really the way they designed that talent it's quite bad and no fun at all...
I read some articles before about the pet taming talent but none of them mentioned something like that so I assumed the pet would be a permanent companion until it's released by the player.
So my question is if someone tried the pet taming talent/path as well and can tell me if that talent path does really only work in the way I described it.
So its kinda another one that just looks cool.
From what I've seen, the following seems to be true;
Horses have a high speed cap, but a pretty slow momentum buildup. Horses go fast on stone and grass but can't run full speed on sand.
Camels have a medium-high speed cap and a reasonable momentum buildup. Camels go fast on sand but can't run full speed on stone or grass.
Chariots have about the same speed cap as camels. Chariots seem to hit their speed cap almost instantly. Chariots can also drift around corners and seem to run the same speed on any somewhat flat terrain.
Use horses when travelling long distance, camels when travelling through big pieces of desert and chariots when travelling in a city.
Would be cool if ubisoft fix that with a future patch, although I fear they won't
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem