originally posted by smb275
This trainer suddenly won't launch, for me. It asks for a UAC prompt but then Windows requests that I select an application to launch it with and refers to it as a .tmp file. Doesn't happen with any other trainer that I've randomly grabbed to test.
It worked as of two days ago without any issue. No major updates have been run since, and I've verified all file integrity. I tried just downloading a fresh copy of the trainer without any luck, as well. I can't even find any reference of a .exe being treated like this, online, so I'm at a loss and struggling to troubleshoot.