originally posted by monkeybob101
For those having issues with the XP option (it works every time if I do the following);
1) Check how much XP you need to level up (for my next level it is 102855)
2) Set the number next to the XP option in the trainer to 102800 (or the just below the threshold to obtain another level), press "enter" to hear a sound confirming the new value
3) Find a captain to attack, level does not matter, your going to kill him so not one you want to recruit!
4) Start the fight against your chosen captain
5) When the chosen captain gets to around half health activate the option (num pad 5, by default)
6) Kill the captain
7) Once the gear pickup popup appears (assuming you have unlocked the auto pickup, it is a few seconds) disable the cheat (num pad 5 again)
8) Check the character page, you should be within a few hundred xp of the next level if you did not level up with the last kill. If on a new level repeat process from 1) to setup a gain of the next level.
Have successfully gone from 46 to 51 using this method in the last hour.