Hat in Time, A Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The reason is called game update and very likely needs an updated trainer as 2 reports are already in by the time of this writing.
Please use the update notification system to report a game patch, update or to report that the trainer may not be working with the latest version of the game. If 3 or more reports have been filed, consider BOOSTING the priority of this title for a faster turnaround on the updated trainer.
Thank you for the reply. I did file a report, and I am number 2. I did not see a place to upload a saved game, just in case they needed it, when I made the report. I should have stated that I filed the report and was just uploading a saved game in case it was needed in my initial post.
My sincere apologies.
In any case, thank you for thinking of it in advance.
Hopefully an updated trainer will be made in due course,
1. Both the trainer and the exe file for the game are run as admin.
2. I disabled my antivirus.
3. I have tried running the trainer first and then the game. Activating the trainer at the game's main menu.
4. I have tried running the game first and then alt-tab out of the game and started the trainer. Activating the trainer at the game's main menu.
5. Did step 3 again, but at the game's main menu, I alt-tab to the trainer and activated it.
6. Deleted the trainer and downloaded it again.
None of these steps worked. I have included a save game that has the first level of Chapter 2 complete. The save game can be found here: (Steam install directory)\SteamApps\common\HatinTime\HatinTimeGame\SaveData
Any help with this would be appreciated. I am at wits end.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.