Re-installing a recent .Net update appeared to have fixed the problem for me in 4.0.0 or at least I had gone several hours without a crash. Installing 4.0.1 brought a return to the crashes.
I didn't re-install .Net or run the repair tool this time so that apparently isn't the fix. All I've done on my end is reboot and I ran CCleaner (no reg clean) which cleared tmp files that can cause .Net issues in some cases.
After rebooting and launching CoSMOS I get a pop-up when launching CoSMOS that says "Auto refresh has been disabled to avoid constantly sorting!". When I click "Live Update" I get the same message so it appears refresh has been disabled and I'm unable to turn it back on.
I've had CoSMOS open for about 4 hrs without a crash since the auto refresh has been disabled, I have no idea if it's related but other than the reboot/tmp clean that's all that is different from crashing to not crashing.
So its working for you?
Interesting...@0x what do you need? Ill dropbox link you my Install folder
It's not crashing but the scan results aren't auto refreshing and I can't turn back on the Live Update option to make them refresh.
You can try clicking it off and see if stops your crashes so Ox90 can narrow down the problem if you get the same result I'm having.
1. Close CoSMOS if its running
2. Please nagivate to (path may be different if you have installed CoSMOS somewhere else):
and delete ALL files in there.
3. Start CoSMOS and see if it crashes again. The crashes should be gone.
[Edited by moderator 0x90, 10/2/2017 12:41:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem