I've cleared my registry of any remnants of older versions, I've re-installed and it still occurs.
The issue doesn't occur with the previous version using the same game.
From my event logs-
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 0000000000000000
Faulting application name: CoSMOS.exe, version: 22.214.171.124, time stamp: 0x59ca86dd
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000
Faulting process id: 0x25fc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3385f5dac8f27
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\CoSMOS\CoSMOS.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: d45e42e4-7c00-4435-903f-b2618ab7de06
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Any ideas what would be causing this?
The game is AquaNimble on Steam (it's a shmup).
I scan and lock "Lives" at 5 (double). I reset scan and scan for "highest chain" (double). First scan no issues, second scan will crash CoSMOS.
The game isn't crashing but I'll jump into another game and see if I can reproduce it just to make sure it's not an issue with that specific game.
CoSMOS crashed twice in about 30 minutes with Asteroid Bounty Hunter, locked was a "float" this time and crashes varied in the number of scans on the second value (first time it was 4, second was 9 and I was searching "all"
So the only thing the crashes have in common is I have a value locked. It's never crashed while doing the initial scans for the first value.
Error info from event log is the same as the previous game.
[Edited by Criel, 9/28/2017 3:00:25 PM]
[Edited by Criel, 9/28/2017 3:00:45 PM]
For instance with AquaNimble I started with 5 lives, searched for value and found it with 2 or 3 lives left and changed it back to 5, locked it.
The second game was under the same circumstances. I changed the value I found prior to locking it.
If you can't reproduce it on your end I'm leaning towards it being an issue with my .Net being damaged/corrupted but it's strange that I haven't had issues with other applications if that's the case.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem