Trainer Tools and Resources
I tried it again the exact same way you did in the video you posted and after moving a little bit it froze and crashed like every other time.
The game had been updated past the number the trainer says. I can't imagine what else we could possibly do to make it work. Its crashed on me over and over again.
If need be I'll try and be available for teamviewer. Might be better if the guys can't replicate the issue.
[Edited by thor131, 9/16/2017 11:05:33 AM]
I just downloaded the new trainer that just came out today. The God mode on the old one was working (though a bit inconsistently) for me - some fights it just seemed to not want to work and would lock the program up.
With this new trainer, I do the following:
1) Start trainer
2) Start game
3) Alt-tab to trainer
4) Hit F1 to activate. I get a successful "trainer activated" response
5) Alt-tab back to game
6) Load a game, start a rite (combat)
7) Get through character selection and all that to the point where I can move my character around.
8) Pause game by hitting ESC
9) Hit Numpad1 to try to "capture player"
At that point, the game sits there for a full minute or so, and comes back with "error."
The trainer output says "Error at #player: Cannot find AOB: originalcode_139397"
Confirmed that the game is v1.50144 and the trainer is the latest (1.7) for that game version.
Have tried rebooting/restarting everything, no luck.
Money, ironically, seems to be showing up correctly in the editor, though I'm not at a place with a shop so I can't confirm.
Anyhow, thanks for the update on it! Please let me know if I'm missing something and being an idiot.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.